Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund provides grants for community initiatives which make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary residents.
We recently published a brand new strategy for Community Investment which explains our aims, priorities and how we work with communities.
You can View our Sanctuary Community Investment Strategy 2021 (PDF 868KB) or listen to our Head of Community Investment talking about the strategy below:
Who is eligible?
The fund is open to projects that will make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary residents. We are particularly keen to support initiatives that have been shaped by our customers. Eligible groups include:
- Community and residents’ groups
- Registered charities
- Voluntary groups
What will this funding support?
Funding is being prioritised for initiatives supporting Sanctuary residents and wider communities which help to build resilience and connection with our customers and their communities. Some examples of these could include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting people to feel safe and connected.
- Supporting people to maintain and build relationships
- Supporting people to come together safely and have confidence to be together following the pandemic
- Supporting people to know their community and connect them to local networks that exist to help them.
- Supporting community groups to build their skills and capacity to build connection and resilience in Sanctuary communities.
How to apply?
- What are you hoping to do?
- What impact do you hope your project will make?
- What support would you like from us?
- Where did the idea for your project come from?
- Do you work with our customers currently?
- If your request includes funding, how much do you need and have you secured any of this already?