On this page
What information we will and won't ask for
At Sanctuary, we take data protection extremely seriously and would not disclose any information under any circumstances without your permission.
When we contact you, we will only ask for your:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- National Insurance Number
We will never ask for your:
- Bank account details
- Remote access to your computer/tablet/mobile
- Cash payments to couriers
How to keep your personal details safe
To further help you keep your personal details secure, you can also:
Other useful information
- Cyber Aware - NCSC.GOV.UK offers simple steps to protect yourself
- Get Safe Online | The UK's leading Online Safety Advice Resource offers similar, but also steps onto protecting your computer and smart devices, payments, and safeguarding children
How we use your information
The UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) governs how companies like Sanctuary collect, store, use and share your personal information (data).
Under this regulation, any data subject (living person) has the right to:
be informed about why we are collecting your personal data and how it will be used.
request the information we hold on you.
withdraw consent. Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time meaning we have to stop using the relevant personal data.
be ‘forgotten’; this means you can ask us to delete data we have collected and used on the basis of your consent where this data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.