On this page
Imagine serving local residents and communities, contributing to the success of a multi-million pound organisation and developing to become a leader of the future.
Each year we hire a small number of graduates and provide a bespoke Graduate Development Programmes, tailored to the strengths and aspirations of each individual.
Graduate Development Programme
Our 2024 Graduate Development intake is now open for applications! This year we are offering opportunities in Commercial, New Home Development, Housing and our Core business area. Please find out more about the our four schemes, and apply below.
Who we look for
- Commercial aptitude
- Ambition and drive
- Decision making
- Problem solving and analysis
What's in it for you?
Rewards and benefits
We offer a competitive salary, a generous contributory pension scheme and a range of other benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, life assurance, leisure and retail discounts and exclusive employee offers through our MyRewards scheme.
Learning and development
Your learning and development will be a priority at Sanctuary. You’ll have a comprehensive induction, where you will be introduced to several senior leaders throughout the business and visit a range of our operations across the UK. Throughout your time on the programme, we’ll make sure you have the right balance of on-the-job training, more formal learning and professional development.
After the programme
From Corporate Services to Development, Supported Living to Housing, our former graduates work across all areas of the business. Your future is in your hands. We’ll be expecting you to have the ambition and focus to progress within Sanctuary and have a significant impact on our operations. Your development doesn’t stop when you complete the programme, and we will continue to nurture your potential and help you to realise your career aspirations.
The application process is as follows:
Top tips for applying
- Do your research. We want to hear why you are passionate about wanting to work for our organisation and how your values and behaviours align to Sanctuary’s values and behaviours
- Carefully check your spelling and grammar and proof read your application before submitting it – do not rely on spellcheckers to auto correct words
- Ensure you sell yourself, demonstrating your passion and enthusiasm for both our organisation but also the programme you are applying for
- Use short, succinct sentences and paragraphs which are easy to follow and focus on answering the question